RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
At DEL MAR By Berjheny, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase! We understand that buying swimwear online can sometimes be challenging. If for some reason the item you purchased is not right for you, simply get your item(s) back to us within 14 days from shipment date for an exchange or store credit. Store credit expires in one year after your purchase date and you can use them at any time on www.delmarswim.com.
If your Return Form has been misplaced, you may click here to download a copy of the form.
RETURNING SWIM APPAREL
We strive to adhere to the highest quality standards when accepting returned items, returned apparel must be in unworn, unsoiled and perfect condition. When you receive your swim item, we strongly suggest you try it on over your underwear until you are sure that you want to keep it.
Perfect/new condition includes protective shields on swimsuit bottoms, re-sealable and accompanying bags, and items properly folded with all tags in place. This will ensure that your return is approved during the inspection process done by the Returns Department.
We cannot accept garments that have been soiled, abused, damaged, wadded up, or laundered. We will be unable to issue any credit or refund for an unacceptable garment. Any item received in any altered condition, unfortunately, will have to be sent back to the purchaser. Additional fees may apply.
HOW TO RETURN
Since your items need to be received by us within 14 days from your shipment date, the first thing you need to figure out is when your item(s) shipped from our office. You can find this date stamped in the Returns & Exchange Form enclosed in your package. This will help you determine your request eligibility.
If you are within the timeframe, feel free to send back your item with the mail courier of your choice. Unfortunately, we regret to inform our customers that shipping fees are non-refundable, as they are a cost incurred to ship your item, unless the item that was send was damage or defective.
FOLLOW THIS STEP-BY-STEP PROCESS:
- Neatly fold the item(s) and place them back in their individual plastic bags.
- Fill out the enclosed Returns & Exchange Form and write the name and product id of the item you are returning. If you are exchanging, remember to fill out the bottom section with the item you'd like as an exchange.
- Include a copy of your receipt in the package.
- Send it to us to at: 623 Plantation Key Cir, Unit 203, Ocoee, Fl 34761
- Shipping charges for returns are the responsibility of the client. We recommend shipping your package via an insured or traceable method, in order to ensure a safe and documented delivery to our warehouse. Because delivery of a return is outside of our control, we may not be responsible for returned packages that get lost in transit.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER WE RECEIVE YOUR REQUEST
- We will notify you via the email that is connected to your account once your return has been received and approved.
- Exchange requests are processed within 24 hours of receiving your item in our processing center.
- Exchanges incur a small shipping fee of $5.
- We typically send exchange items via Fedex Ground shipping. If expedited shipping is desired, simply note it on your return form and we will upgrade your exchange for an express shipping fee. This fee will be charged to the card or PayPal account on file unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- International exchanges may be subject to additional shipping charges.
- If any of the returned items are purchased using a promotion code, the discount amount will be subtracted before your exchange is processed. This includes the free shipping promotion ($10) that happens automatically at check out.
- In the event an item you requested for an exchange is backordered, we will notify you of the possible delay via email.
- Every order is eligible for 3 exchange transactions. Once the customer has reached their exchange limit for their new order, the exchanged item will be final sale.
Please note that items received after 14 days may be granted store credit at our discretion, but may be sent back to you as they are past the specified time frame. Additional fees may apply.
- Store credits are valid for one year from order date.
- To redeem your store credit, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BUYING ITEMS ON CLEARANCE/SALE
Clearance (or sale) items are labeled as “final sale”. Unfortunately, with final sale items no exchange, store credit, or refund may be granted. You may find out if an item purchased is final sale by looking at the product’s description in the product detail page.
Our standard return policy applies for most items and issues. However, please bear in mind the following exceptions:
In the unlikely event that you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us within 48 hours, OR send the item back within 15 days from shipment date. Be sure to enclose your shipping receipt in your return package. If your item is indeed defective, we will refund up to $10 in the shipping fees paid to send the defective item back to our warehouse.
When possible, we will be happy to replace defective items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size. This exchange is subject to the availability of the product. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Please note that items that are damaged as a result of ‘normal wear and tear’ are not considered to be faulty. All items are quality controlled and checked for any defects before they are dispatched to customers. We care deeply about your satisfaction and will do everything in our power to rectify any error made on our end.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Del Mar’s website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.